Skip Navigation LinksHome > History

History & Philosophy

The history of Linda Court, Incorporated goes back to 1949. It was formed as a holding company for an apartment building named Linda Court owned by a group of investors. Frederick K. Brown bought the building in the 1950s and kept the corporation's name. Over the years, Mr. Brown acquired other apartment buildings keeping them in the Linda Court name.

Today, Linda Court, Incorporated still remains a family owned and operated business. Three generations of Browns currently run the business and plan to for many years to come.

In the over 50 years of existence, our philosophy has remained the same: to provide rental units with the highest standard of quality and to never rent a unit that we would not live in ourselves. We believe that by creating environments of a higher standard of quality, we will attract better tenants which in turn further enhance the quality of our properties.

Linda Court, Incorporated also owns and manages commercial real estate including offices, warehouse space, and retail units. Contact us for leasing information about our commercial properties.




© 2016 Linda Court, Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.
Equal Housing Opportunity